Thursday, November 04, 2004

City of San Diego, Coronado, and Naval Base


NAB Coronado,Naval Amphibius Base where Bill works. It is in the middle of the picture,It looks like floating on the sea, but iti s connected by the road. The white line in the middle is the road. Actually, his office is right over the other side of that office is right over the other side of that road, facing pacific ocean.
On the right side , That is the Coronado Bridge. The view from that bridge in the evening is exquisite.
The edge of the main side of the land is either Naval Station San Diego or all those shipyard.They are right next each other and I really can't tell the border of those facilities.

I took this picture from my airplane.

I should have been able to take a picture of our neighborhood as well. But I was too late, and cloud covered the area when too late, and cloud covered the area when I was ready. I knew we flew over that area... It is the regular route for incoming aircraft. They flew above us to land in San Diego Lindberg airfield.

If you click this picture it will be enlarged and you can see the detail.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home